Your cat's home away from home.
Located in Indianapolis, Cat Care Clinic offers pet boarding for cats so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Cat Care Clinic, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Immaculately clean cage
- Family visits and tours of the facility
- A clean, safe, & comfy atmosphere
- Fresh bedding & daily housekeeping
- Spacious suites
- Individualized care and social time
- Planned, regulated, and monitored veterinary diets
- Fresh water daily
- Use of Feliway diffusers to promote calmness
- Veterinary medical services if needed
To make your cat's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their own food and favorite treats.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirements are as follows:
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines: Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies.
- All male cats must be neutered.
- All cats must be free from parasites and on an approved topical flea preventative (Advantage/Advantage Multi, Revolution, Cherestin, Catego, Activyl, Frontline or Seresto Collar). If they are not current, a monthly treatment will be applied at admission for a small fee.
- Bring a veterinarian's statement showing your pet's latest inoculations. (Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 317-846-2274 prior to arrival. We insist on current vaccinations. If necessary, we will arrange for booster inoculations at the time of admission.)
- We require 50% of the estimated charges to be paid at the time of admission.
NOTE: We are unable to feed raw food diets due to the potential spread of Salmonella to our employees and other boarding cats. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fax your cat's medical records to us at (317) 846-2274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.