Cat Care Clinic also offers boarding for cats onsite. We know the decision to board your cat can be an anxious time for both of you. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation, or an emergency.
Our accomodations are located inside the clinic. We provide the option of a Condo or Suite. All condos accommodate wall shelving to allow cats to be off the ground if they so desire with their own cat-sized bed to sleep in. The larger suites provide even more elevation and room to stretch. If you have multiple cats you would like to keep together, the Suites can accommodate them too.
Feline boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately clean cage
- Family visits and tours of the facility
- A clean, safe, & comfy atmosphere
- Fresh bedding & daily housekeeping
- Spacious suites
- Individualized care and social time
- Planned, regulated, and monitored veterinary diets
- Fresh water daily
- Use of Feliway diffusers to promote calmness
- Veterinary medical services if needed
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines: Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies.
- All male cats must be neutered.
- All cats must be free from parasites and on an approved topical flea preventative (Advantage/Advantage Multi, Revolution, Cherestin, Catego, Activyl, Frontline or Seresto Collar). If they are not current, a monthly treatment will be applied at admission for a small fee.
- Bring a veterinarian's statement showing your pet's latest inoculations. (Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 317-846-2274 prior to arrival. We insist on current vaccinations. If necessary, we will arrange for booster inoculations at the time of admission.)
- We require 50% of the estimated charges to be paid at the time of admission.
NOTE: We are unable to feed raw food diets due to the potential spread of Salmonella to our employees and other boarding cats. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to your cat's vacation!
|Our large cat boarding suites come in a variety of fun themes.|
If you supply medication, it will be administered to your pet as directed. Please bring the current diet your cat eats and any treats you wish to be given. If no diet is provided they will receive an age or condition-appropriate Royal Canin canned and Purina dry food. Other services can be performed during your cat's boarding such as dental cleaning, grooming, and annual physical exams with vaccination updates. Please discuss special services with the staff at time of scheduling. There is never a charge for individual care such as belly rubbing, ear scratching, or loving attention around the clock!
Reservations and Rates
Reservations are required at all times to assure availability of service and facilities and to avoid disappointment. A rate schedule is available upon request. The rates include room, regular meal plan, professional care from our experienced staff and daily veterinary supervision.
If oral or injectable medications are to be given, an additional daily fee will be incurred.
If you need to board a diabetic cat with us, there will be a daily glucose monitoring fee even if you do not regularly monitor it at home. When cats are in a different environment their blood sugar drastically fluctuates. This is necessary to ensure that your cat's blood sugar doesn't get too low or too high while staying with us. We appreciate your understanding.
Click to download our Cat Boarding Admissions form.
|Cats can access upper/lower levels as well as their litterbox room via a porthole.||Litterbox Room||Our condos can accommodate multiple cats from the same family.|